This Sunday at Second Presbyterian Church
Second Presbyterian continues to evolve the ways in which we can best offer worship during the COVID-19 pandemic in consultation with health professionals and under CDC guidelines. Sanctuary capacity is set at 200 attendees and plans for overflow are in place. Continue reading to view our safety protocol and worship schedule.
*At this time, RSVPs are no longer required for on-site worship, but are requested for special events and nursery care. RSVP using the button below.
September 12, 2021 – May 29, 2022:
- 8:45 a.m. On-site Worship, Sanctuary
- 10:00 a.m. Sunday School for all ages
- 11:00 a.m. On-site and Online Worship, Sanctuary/YouTube Live Stream
We will continue to make decisions as we move forward in keeping with widespread practice, thus dates and/or times for on-site worship offerings are subject to change. We are grateful for your understanding and cooperation as we work our way through this season of transition.
Safety Protocol for On-Site Worship
- Masks are requested for worship and other indoor gatherings. It is especially important to wear your mask if you plan to sing the hymns.
- Those who have symptoms of illness or who have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 within two weeks are asked to worship online.
- Please allow for distancing that makes sense (families and separate households).
- Donations are appreciated and can be placed in designated receptacles.
- Nursery care is available by RSVP.
- Outdoor visits are encouraged for catching up after the long pandemic separation.
- Greeters, ushers, and pastors will welcome questions and offer guidance.
- Sanctuary capacity is for now set at 200; plans for overflow are in place.