This Sunday at Second Presbyterian Church
RSVP for On-Site Worship
At its May 2020 meeting, the session approved a plan to allow both on-site and online worship beginning on June 14, 2020. We continue to evolve the ways in which we can best offer worship during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our temporary schedule is as follows:
- 9:00 a.m. On-Site only worship in the sanctuary.
- 11:00 a.m. Online only worship via YouTube live stream.
RSVPs and contact information are requested for on-site worship. Sanctuary capacity is set at 100 attendees; plans for overflow are in place. If you plan to attend worship this Sunday, please click the button below to RSVP.
*Before submitting your RSVP, please read our safety protocol for on-site worship.
Please check back and RSVP weekly. Second Presbyterian will continue to make decisions as we move forward in keeping with widespread practice, thus dates and/or times for on-site worship offerings are subject to change. We are grateful for your understanding and cooperation as we work our way through this season of transition.
Safety Protocol for On-Site Worship
- On-site worship attendees are to arrive at least 10 minutes early and use the Portico Entrance off Mountain Avenue for entry.
- For planning purposes, RSVPs are requested along with contact information. The sanctuary capacity is for now set at 100, and plans for overflow are in place.
- Masks are to be worn and we ask that attendees bring their own (Any donated masks for those who forget to bring one would be appreciated).
- Ushers will direct entry, exits and seating (use the Portico Entrance off of Mountain Ave. for entry).
- Attendees are to sit in marked pews and there is to be six feet between families and individuals.
- Nothing will be passed or handed between individuals. Donations can be placed in receptacles in the Narthex and Kirk Hall.
- There will be no childcare, Meet and Greet or receiving line until further notice.
- Those who have symptoms of any illness or who have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 within two weeks are asked to worship online. We understand and support anyone’s decision to worship online, and especially encourage those who are older or have conditions that make them especially at risk to do so.
- Facilities and surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned between services.